CHRISHA JEWELLERY uses information from our interactions with our customers and third party sources to provide the highest quality experience for our customers.
CHRISHA JEWELLERY respects the privacy and rights of our online visitors and customers. We prioritise protecting and conserving any information that is collected. We have procedures in place to ensure that your personal information is safe and handled in a responsible manner.
Below we have outlined the steps and process we take in order to process any information we collect from you or that you provide us with.
Please carefully read the following to understand this process regarding your information and how we will collect and store it.
2. What personal data is collected
We follow stringent ethical principles and legal requirements to protect the privacy of all visitors to our website. We collect and store information that is only related to our website and related services.
2.1. Data collected through your interaction with us / data collected via our website
Various technologies may be used on our websites and our (mobile) applications in order to improve them, make them more user-friendly, effective and secure. Such technologies may lead to data being automatically collected by us or by third parties on behalf of us. Some examples include cookies, flash cookies and web analytics.
2.2 Data provided by you
Besides the data collected by automated means, we also process data which you have provided to us. This includes, but is not limited to:
• Personal data that identifies you as our individual customer,
• Your contact information,
• Including your first and last name ,
• Billing or Delivery address,
• Date of Birth,
• Telephone Number and,
• Email address
If you provide any personal data of another person please make sure that you have the right to share the information with us.
3. How is the collected data used
We may use information held about you in the following ways:
• To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer,
• For purposes relating to your order or fulfilling your order. We may use your data to assess your creditworthiness, for which we may use third parties,
• To verify your identity and to respond to any query you may raise with us and to process your request and provide you with the best service possible,
• To carry out any obligations arising from any contracts drawn up between you and CHRISHA JEWELLERY,
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of our services, when you choose to do so,
• To notify you about changes to our services, changes to our terms & conditions, policies or other administrative information,
• To maintain our records,
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of our site when you choose to do so,
• To design your own jewellery and to share those designs,
• To allow you to send emails to others through our share wish list - type functionality, prevent or detect any misuse or fraud,
• With your consent we may contact you through provided contact information for marketing or advertising purposes. This includes promotional information,
• We may contact you with information that may be of special interest to you,
• Your contact history with our customer service,
• Your interactions with our website or marketing material or subscriptions to be used for marketing, advertising and opinion research purposes,
• In section 5 you will find information on how to withdraw your consent or correct your personal details,
• The period of use of the personal data supplied by you will stand until deemed no longer necessary.
4. Disclosure of information
Our core principle is that we will treat your data with the utmost care and confidentiality. We will not disclose your data to third parties without your consent or required by law. We may transfer your data to other parts of the CHRISHA JEWELLERY group or service providers and data processors working on behalf of CHRISHA JEWELLERY. All data providers are contractually obligated to treat such information in the strictest confidence and will only use data in the way it is required.
This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
5. Your rights
Any personal data provided via our websites or other channels is done on an entirely voluntary basis. If you choose not to provide requested information, various customer benefits may not be available.
Any email information can be opted out of in the respective email. With notifications or announcements these may be unsubscribed from with termination of your account. You can have your account deleted by writing an email to our Customer Service Team via firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Security of the information and data integrity
All third parties will adhere to strict security procedures when handling your personal data.
8. Geolocation Services
We offer location-enabled services within some of our websites, such as google maps. If you use those mobile applications they may gather information about your location. You can generally enable or disable your location services in your device or browser settings.
9. How to contact us
If you would like to update information we have about you or your preferences, please contact us at email@example.com
10. Changes to this policy
Significant changes will be published on this website or notified via our email firstname.lastname@example.org